Residenza Villa Marignoli Rome is a complex of self catering holiday apartments and suites to rent for short or long stays in Rome. Carefully renovated to its previous Art Nouveau glory in a Liberty style, the holiday residences in Rome are available for visits of up to 3 months at extremely reasonable rates.
This comfortable and elegant vacation accommodation in Rome sprawls over two historic buildings connected by a charming garden. Designed by the famous Italian architect Giulio Magni, the suites come in various sizes that either overlook the interior garden or the ancient Aurelian Walls.
How to find us
When visiting a city for a holiday, you quickly learn that location is all important in getting to see all you had dreamt of seeing rather than spending your time always trying to get there.
At the Residenza Villa Marignoli guests can rest assured that they are in easy and quick reach of the city’s main tourist attraction, either by foot, or by using the excellent transport links.
Located just 2 minutes walk from one of the city’s most beautiful parks – Villa Borghese – which contains fantastic art galleries, boating lakes, elaborate fountains and other delightful spots, our holiday accommodation is also just a short walk from the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo and of course their fantastic underground stations.
Fully fitted kitchenette
The suites available vary in size according to the needs of the guest, but in each apartment there is a fully fitted kitchenette, amply sized bedrooms and dining & living rooms to relax. The properties also come with air conditioning, heating, washing machine (only in the executive apartments), hairdryer and satellite TV.
Although the accommodation is self-catering, we nevertheless offer certain services to make guests’ stays as comfortable as possible with daily cleaning (excluding holidays), biweekly linen changes, a laundry service on request and a 24hr reception desk.
At a Glance
To give you an idea of how perfect our location is, take a look at what is nearby:
- Villa Borghese park with it’s art galleries, boating lake, museums and beautiful scenery – 2 mins walk away
- Via Veneto – 10-15 mins by foot
- The stunning architecture of Viale Regina Margherita– just 10 mins walk away
- Piazza Barberini with its famous fountain and Metro Line A station – 13 mins stroll
- The Spanish Steps and the surrounding fashion boutiques and designer shops - just 15 mins away by foot
- Termini station – the transport hub of Rome – only 20 mins stroll away or 2 underground stops (around 6 mins) from Barberini
- Trevi Fountain – 20 mins walk away
- Piazza del Popolo – 25 mins leisurely stroll through Villa Borghese or 2 metro stops north (6 mins) from Barberini.
- Piazza Republicca and the Opera House - 1 metro stop (3-4 mins) from Barberini
- the golden Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore - 3 metro stops (10 mins) from Barberini
- the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & the stunningBasilica of St Peter - 4 metro stops (around 13 mins) from Barberini
- the papal Basilica of St John Lateran - 5 metro stops (approx 15 mins) from Barberini