Residenza Villa Marignoli Rome is an affordable complex of self-catering holiday apartments in Rome to rent located next to the delightful Villa Borghese public park. Despite it's tranquil setting, guests to this holiday residence for a vacation are also within easy reach of many of Rome's main tourist attractions.
Situated in the centre of Rome slightly to the north, the Residenza Villa Marignoli has a wealth of restaurants, shops, cafes and wine bars in its vicinity including Rome's famous Hard Rock Cafe on Via Veneto.
By Metro from Barbernini
- Piazza Republicca and the Opera House - 1 metro stop / 3-4 mins
- the golden Basilica of St Mary Major - 3 metro stops /10 mins
- the awe-inspiring St Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel - 4 stops or 13 mins
- Termini train, underground and bus station with direct links to Rome's two airports (2 stops or 7 mins). This is where guests can also change to the B Line to see the awesome Coliseum (a further 2 stops or 6 mins) or the Basilica of St Paul (a further 6 stops or 15 mins)
- The papal Basilica of St John Lateran (5 stops or 15 mins)
The Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Barberini are also home to stations of the underground Metro Line A which can take visitors to almost every other tourist attraction.
Great transport links
Rome is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the accommodations great transport links mean that guests have access to it all.
Take a look at some features of the surrounding area to understand that whether it be the up market fashion boutiques around the Spanish Steps, or the little restaurants down the cobbled side streets, or the museums and galleries that are scattered around, or the magnificent basilicas and churches that defy belief, the Residenza Villa Marignoli can give you access to it all...
- the relaxing Villa Borghese park with it's walks, art galleries, fountains, boating lake and tranquility - 2 mins walk
- Viale Regina Margherita with it's fantastic and unique architecture that has to be seen to be believed - 10 mins by foot
- Via Veneto with its restaurants and shops – 10-15 mins stroll
- Piazza Barberini with its famous fountain and English language cinema - 15 mins walk
- The designer labels and fashion boutiques around the Spanish Steps - a famous and vibrant meeting place - 15 mins by foot
- the romantic Trevi Fountain best seen at night when lit - 20 mins stroll
- Piazza del Popolo and Via del Corso - just 25 mins walk through Villa Borghese
Via Po, 2
00198 Rome, Italy